Mobile App Development
Recently Placed Students
Do you want to master Android mobile app development and succeed in the mobile app industry? As a free and open source framework that offers the maximum flexibility to turn ideas into reality, Android is one of the most popular platforms for developers. It’s time to enrol in the course right away at BIIT, leading computer academy in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi if you want to pursue a career as an Android Developer in the area of application development.
The greatest Android programming training is offered by BIIT to developers. No matter what level you are at, you can still participate. As you progress through this course, you will learn how to create a range of sample apps that each demonstrate an advanced feature of the Android platform, such as media playback, testing, fragments, widgets, and testing. In this course, you will also learn how to use Google APIs and third-party libraries and services like ExoPlayer and Firebase Cloud Messaging to develop UI tests using the Espresso Framework.
What This Course Will Teach You?
Lesson 1: Pieces
- Learn how to use fragments to create layouts that are responsive and versatile.
- Learn how to create and personalise Android characters with the AndroidMe software.
- Make sure your app works on many screen sizes by adhering to the Material Design standards.
- Using libraries will enable you to save time and improve the functionality of your project.
- Discover how to use the facial recognition features of the Google Mobile Vision library.
Lesson 3: Firebase Cloud Messaging
- For a server connection, use Firebase Cloud Messaging to connect an app.
- Create a Squawker app to send users teacher messages, or “squaks.”
Lesson 4: Neighbourhoods
- Make your app aware of its position by using Google APIs.
- Create a ShushMe app that turns off your phone based on where it is.
Lesson 5: Playback of Media
- Implement a media player using the free source library ExoPlayer.
- Create a classical music quiz app with audio and video support.
Lesson 6: Using Widgets
- With widgets, you can stand out in your app.
- Encourage people to utilise your app more regularly.
Espresso and publishing the app: Lessons 7 and 8
- Discover the Android Testing Support Library.
- Test your app’s user interface (UI) with Espresso.
Learn how to create, test, and publish your app to the Google Play Store. We offer a wide selection of services made for aspirants who want to work with international vendors and buyers, so contact us today for any queries or assistance as you will be curated in a promising environment at BIIT, one of the best academy in Laxmi Nagar, East Delhi.