Microsoft word is a word processor software developed by Microsoft in 1983. It is the most commonly used word processor software. This application program/bundle is specially designed for acting various word processing duties, together with typing, modifying, and printing out Of textual information. It is used to create professional quality documents, letters, reports, resumes, etc and also allows you to edit or modify your new or existing document. The file saved in Ms Word has .
You will: Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application. Format text and paragraphs. Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles.
WHY SHOULD GO FOR THIS COURSE?
A certified user can command the full features of Microsoft Office. For example, they can prepare documentation, presentation, and graphs and acquire accounting skills. Thus, certification can help your job prospects. It will significantly help administration, project management, HR, finance, or data analysis careers.
Basic knowledge of english
Create a Document
• Create a blank document • Create a blank document using a template • Open a PDF in Word for editing • Insert text from a file or external source
1.2. Navigate Through a Document
• Insert hyperlinks • Search for text • Create bookmarks • Move to a specific location or object in a document
1.3. Format a Document
• Modify page setup • Apply document themes • Apply document style sets • Insert headers and footers • Insert page numbers • Format page background elements
1.4. Customize Options and Views for Documents
• Change document views • Customize views by using zoom settings • Customize the Quick Access toolbar • Add document properties • Show or hide formatting symbols
1.5. Print and save documents
• Inspect a document for hidden properties or personal information • Inspect a document for accessibility issues • Inspect a document for compatibility issues
Insert Text and Paragraphs
• Find and replace text • Cut, copy and paste text • Replace text by using AutoCorrect • Insert special characters
2.2. Format Text and Paragraphs
• Apply font formatting • Apply formatting by using Format Painter • Set line and paragraph spacing and indentation • Clear formatting • Apply a text highlight color to text selections • Apply built-in styles to text • Change text to WordArt
2.3. Order and Group Text and Paragraphs
• Format text in multiple columns • Insert page, section, or column breaks • Change page setup options for a section
Create a Table
• Convert text to tables • Convert tables to text • Create a table by specifying rows and columns • Apply table styles
3.2. Modify a Table
• Sort table data • Configure cell margins and spacing • Merge and split cells • Resize tables, rows, and columns • Split tables • Configure a repeating row header
3.3. Create and Modify a List
• Create a numbered or bulleted list • Change bullet characters or number formats for a list level • Define a custom bullet character or number format • Increase or decrease list levels • Restart or continue list numbering • Set starting number value
Create and Manage Reference Markers
• Insert footnotes and endnotes • Modify footnote and endnote properties • Create bibliography citation sources • Modify bibliography citation sources • Insert citations for bibliographies • Insert figure and table captions • Modify caption properties
4.2. Create and Manage Simple References
• Insert a standard table of contents • Update a table of contents • Insert a cover page
Insert Graphic Elements
• Insert shapes • Insert pictures • Insert a screen shot or screen clipping • Insert text boxes
5.2. Format Graphic Elements
• Apply artistic effects • Apply picture effects • Remove picture backgrounds • Format objects • Apply a picture style • Wrap text around objects • Position objects • Add alternative text to objects for accessibility
5.3. Insert and Format SmartArt Graphics
• Create a SmartArt graphic • Format a SmartArt graphic • Modify SmartArt graphic content
Manage Documents and Templates
• Manage document versions • Compare and combine multiple documents • Link to external document content • Enable macros in a document • Display hidden ribbon tabs • Change the application default font
6.2. Prepare Documents for Review
• Restrict editing • Mark a document as final • Protect a document with a password
6.3. Manage Document Changes
• Track changes • Manage tracked changes • Lock or unlock tracking • Add comments • Manage comments
Perform Advanced Editing and Formatting
• Find and replace formatting and styles • Set advanced page setup layout options • Link text boxes • paragraph pagination options • Resolve style conflicts by using Paste Options
7.2. Create Styles
• Create paragraph and character styles • Modify existing styles
Create and Manage Indexes
• Mark index entries • Create indexes • Update indexes
8.2. Create and Manage References
• Customize a table of contents • Insert and modify captions • Create and modify a table of figures 8.3. Manage Forms, Fields, and Mail Merge Operations
• Add custom fields • Modify field properties • Perform mail merges • Manage recipient lists • Insert merged fields • Preview merge results
Career Opportunities After WORD Courses
Creative Writer & Editor
Why is BIIT best For Basic software Training?
We have highly skilled trainers with the best of industry experience and life-changing course for Design and Developed by the team of experienced teachers. We not only work on theoretical knowledge but also tend to provide practical skills make them understand the concept using live project. We can say that BIIT is the best basic software training institute in East Delhi (Laxmi Nagar) As along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Why Choose BIIT?
Life Time Validity: Once you are enrolled in BIIT for accounting training, you can revise your topic.
Training by basic software Professionals: You will get trained by who have 8+ years of experience.
Problem Solving Team: We have experts on basic training who are ready to help the students for any problems.
Small Batches to focus on each student
For any further queries and doubts, kindly fill in the details given below and hit send. You will get a callback within 24 hours.