NIELIT C level Course.
The ‘C’ Level training course is to prepare candidates for certification and establish Project Managers, Consultants,
System Specialists, R&D Scientists and Faculty to be equipped with the knowledge and skills desired to perform various duties within certain job descriptions.
The C level course is the most official level course that is conducted by the NIELIT in the field of IT and computers.
The number of theory papers at this level is 12, including 2 electives all semester-wise. Then there are 4 Lab Practicals and 2 projects included.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
The career options available to DOEACC ‘C’ level qualifiers are:
- Project Manager
- IT Consultant
- Training faculty
- R & D Scientist
- System Specialist
In order to develop the capabilities ,’C’ Level course has been designed to give candidates a sound foundation in the latest Technologies, Tools and Techniques in Computer Science and Engineering.
Objective of BIIT’s ‘C’ Level Course:
‘C’ Level is designed to facilitate students in the development of a concept based approach for problem solving using IT as a tool.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course will be beneficial for those interested in starting their career or wishing to augment their IT profile and increase employability.
- A good understanding of any IT field from beginner to advanced level will be an advantage.
- Prepare with BIIT the best C Level IT training in East Delhi.
- You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to join BIIT and build the knowledge and skills to propel your career.
- Why is BIIT the best institute for IT Courses and Training in East Delhi?:
- First and foremost we have the most highly skilled trainers with the best industry experience working in this field.
- Your training will cover not only working on theoretical knowledge but also the essential practical skills that help you understand concepts using live projects, you’ll get hands-on experience and therefore increased employability..
Why Choose BIIT ?
*BIIT is ranked the best IT Training institute in Laxmi Nagar East Delhi because along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Boost your Career With BIIT the best C Level Training in East Delhi
*Life Time Validity:
Once you are enrolled with BIIT for training, you can revise specific topics or the whole syllabus at any time, up to a maximum of 5 years, untill such time as you’re fully competent and confident.
*Training by Professionals:
You will be trained by professionals who have 8+ years industry experience and extensive teaching expertise.
*Problem Solving Team:
At BIIT we have experts in all aspects and areas of IT who are ready to help you with any problems you may face 24×7.
*Our small Batches provide one to one focus on each student.
BIIT the best training Institute for all your IT requirements in East Delhi.
Fof details of Fee structures, Course Duration and Teaching Mode kindly contact our office.
The learning approach built into the syllabus updates candidates on the changing technologies in their area of work.
The ‘C’ Level syllabus has been designed to produce Consultants, System Specialists, Trainers, R&D Scientists , Managers equipped with latest knowledge and skills.
DOEACC ‘C’ Level Course consists of 12 theory modules (10 compulsory modules and 2 elective module), four Practical and two Projects (out of which one will be a comprehensive project). The minimum duration of the course is two years.
The structure of the ‘C’ Level course is:
- Elements of Mathematical Sciences
- Operating System
- Data Structure through JAVA
- Computer System Architecture
- Advanced Computer Graphics
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Mathematical Methods for computing
- Advanced Algorithms
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Lab I Graphics and Visualisation
- Lab II Data Network and Management
- Multimedia Systems
- Digital Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Information Security
- Soft Computing
- Software Systems
- Lab III Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Multimedia Systems
- Lab IV Information Security
- Soft Computing
Semester III Any two from the following to be chosen
- Digital Signal Processing
- Machine Learning
- Cyber Forensic & Law
- Project Management
- Mobile Computing
For further information on this course or any aspect of BIIT’s extensive range of IT related training contact our office and speak with one of our expert counsellors.