Basics Of Software Testing:
- Definition of Software testing,
- Importance of Software Testing,
- Why do we test?
- What is the Purpose of Software Testing?
- Types of Software
Software Development process:
- Project basis
- Product basis
Software Quality Assurance (SQA):
- Advantages of SQA
- Improved Customer satisfaction
- Reduced cost of Development
- Reduced cost of maintenance
- Software Quality
- Control Quality Control Activities
- Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Verification and Validation
- CMM Level and ISO.
Software Development Life Cycle:
- SDLC Models
- Water Fall Model
- V Model
- Agile model
- Spiral Model
- Prototype Model
- RAD Model
- Iterative Model / Evolutionary Model
- Incremental Model
- Process improvement models
- CMM Level and ISO.
Software Testing Life Cycle
Software Testing Life Cycle phases:
- Test Planning
- Test Analysis
- Test Design
- Construction and verification
- Testing Cycles
- Final Testing and Implementation
- Post Implementation
Software Testing Methods:
- White box testing
- Black box testing
- Gray box testing
Software Testing Techniques:
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
Levels of Testing:
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Component interface testing
- System testing
- Acceptance testing
Types of testing:
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- System Testing
- Stress Testing
- Performance Testing
- Usability Testing etc.
- Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Beta Testing etc.
Test Case Design Techniques:
- Defect Management
- Defect / Bug / Error / Fault / Latency bug / Defect Leakage
- Bug Life Cycle
- Happy Path
- Bug tracking manual/Bug Report
- Bug Tracking using Defect Tracking tool / Defect Log
- Defect Closed / re-open
- Overview of Database
- SQL Queries
- Select, Insert, update, Delete and Create queries
- Basic knowledge of Database Testing
Based on real time Software Testing Procedures:
- Testing Matrices
- RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix )
- Variance Report
- Execution Matrix
- Weekly Matrices
Current Updates and Scenario:
Introduction of agile testing services and test automation services.
Agile testing services refer to the testing methodology of software and applications for faster development of software products and implementation of applications.
There are also several other important innovations in the software testing world like DevOps testing, Digital testing and Data Warehouse testing.
Introduction of IoT Test approaches.
The Software testing industry is an ever growing industry with exceptional changes in the last few years. The application testing is considered as one of the fastest growing segments in the software testing market.
Application testing comprises of different testing types such as application security testing, mobile application testing, functional and non-functional testing and new offerings testing.
Furthermore, the rising need for enterprise mobility and development of mobile applications are also driving the growth of the software testing environment.
Benefits and Future Scope of Manual Testing:
Software testing helps in identifying and fixing bugs or faults before the final software product is in the hands of the end users, hence the risk of failure can be reduced considerably.
Software testing is a part of the software development life cycle. It performs a root cause analysis which helps in making it more efficient.
Software testing maintains reliability of software products which can be measured by certification or its conformation with any set technical standard.
Delivering high-quality products in the fastest possible time will be the need for current as well as for future markets. Consequently, businesses will be forced to increase their product standards in order to deliver a superior quality product. This will only be done with the help of testing.
According to recent researches, analysts predict that the global software testing market will grow steadily at a CAGR(Compound annual growth rate) of around 14%.
Why BIIT Courses are different:
We offer Life time validity, so if you face any type of problem in any training module you can continue that module untill such time as the problem is resolved .
- 100% job assistance.
- Interaction with Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- We mainly focus on practical classes rather than just theoretical sessions.
- You will get a chance to take part in live projects.
- Flexible hours available, if you have any specific timing requirements, BIIT offers daytime, weekends and evening batches.
Testing is a critically important verification method that takes up a very large portion of a projects resources, including schedule, budget, staffing, and facilities.
The technological innovations in the software testing industry are compelling the testers to evolve their skills and quality timely.