Certified MEAN Stack Developer Training Course.
The MEAN stack is a Java Script based framework for developing web applications. MEAN is in the Acronym of, MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node, the four key technologies that make up the layers of the stack.
Web development is the way forward. And the ability to create web applications from a grass roots level is required to thrive and advance in your career as a developer.
BIIT’s MEAN stack developer course.
Our certified course trains you in end-to-end software technologies, while also offering a comprehensive and unique learning approach to provide you with all the skills you need to get a highly paid job as a MEAN Stack Developer.
What you’ll learn.
- Upon successfully completing the course, you will be competent in the following areas:
- Developing dynamic and interactive SPAs (Single-Page Applications)
- Understanding MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressjS, Angular and Node.js)
- Integration of angular applications with Node.js
- Using Typescript to enable IDEs
- Understanding of NoSQL Concepts and Typescript
- Streams, events, and REST API using Express and Mongoose
- Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST API
- Event handling in REACT
- Extensive learning on CRUD operations
- Working with MongoDB SQL, jQuery, DOM and AJAX elements
You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to join BIIT’s BEST Certified MEAN Stack Developer Training Course in East Delhi.
Build knowledge and skills with BIIT to propel your career.
BIIT’s Certified MEAN Stack Developer Training Course provides a comprehensive and in depth study of all the areas and related topics of the field.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course will be beneficial for those interested in starting their career or wishing to augment their profile and increase employability.
Prepare with BIIT the best iT training in East Delhi.
Why Choose BIIT?
- First and foremost we have the most highly skilled trainers with the best experience working in this field.
- Your training will cover not only working on theoretical knowledge but also the essential practical skills.
- BIIT is ranked the best Certified MEAN Stack Developer Training institute in Laxmi Nagar East Delhi because along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Boost your Career With BIIT the best Certified MEAN Stack Developer Training Course in East Delhi
Training by Professionals:
You will be trained by professionals who have 8+ years experience and extensive teaching expertise.
Problem Solving Team:
At BIIT we have experts in all aspects and areas of MEAN Stack Developer certification training
who are ready to help you with any problems you may face 24×7.
Our small Batches provide one to one focus on each student.
BIIT the best Institute for all your IT Training requirements in East Delhi.
For further information on this course including fees, duration and class mode, or any aspect of BIIT’s extensive range of IT related training contact our office and speak with one of our expert counsellors.
Module 1Mastering MongoDB
Module 2Mastering Express JS
Module 3Angular – The Complete front end Framework
Module 4NodeJs for Web Developers
Module 1 Mastering MongoDB
- Mastering MongoDB-based application development
- Design MongoDB database from start to finish
- Knowing when and where to use MongoDB in your application development
- Spot key features and advantages of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS databases
- Differentiate between RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Building and running applications
Module 2 Mastering Express JS
- Building your own applications
- Integrating MongoDB in a Full-stack
- Developing apps in a full-stack
- Developing an Express server
- Configure templating engines
- Utilizing this knowledge in other programming languages
Module 3 Angular – The Complete front end Framework
- Web application development
- Building single-page applications using Angular
- Developing scalable and responsive web applications
- Becoming a skilled front-end developer
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
- Setting up and launching an application
- Troubleshooting common Angular errors
Module 4 NodeJs for Web Developers
- Building, testing, and launching Node application
- Creating Express web servers and APIs which are currently the most in-demand web development programming skills
- Building server-side rendered apps and REST APIs
- Storing data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- In-depth understanding of the NodeJS ecosystem
- Deploying your Node application to production
- Creating real-time web applications with SocketIO
- Testing, installation, and testing frameworks
- Guided Projects
- Payroll Management System using Node.js, Express, MongoDB
- Online Grocery Store using MongoDB, Express, Node.js
- Mailing server using Node.js
- Online Food Ordering System
- Entertainment App using React.js