|WHY SHOULD GO FOR THIS COURSE?|
Basic knowledge of computer
• An overview of the screen, navigation and basic spreadsheet concepts • Various selection techniques • Shortcut Keys
• Customizing the Ribbon • Using and Customizing AutoCorrect • Changing Excel’s Default Options Using Basic Functions
• Using Functions – Sum, Average, Max,Min, Count, Counta • Absolute, Mixed and Relative Referencing
• SumIf, SumIfs CountIf, CountIfs AverageIf, AverageIfs, Nested IF, IFERROR Statement, AND, OR, NOT
• File Level Protection • Workbook, Worksheet Protection
• Upper, Lower, Proper • Left, Mid, Right • Trim, Len, Exact • Concatenate • Find, Substitute
Date and Time Functions
• Today, Now • Day, Month, Year • Date, Date if, DateAdd • EOMonth, Weekday
Advanced Paste Special Techniques
• Paste Formulas, Paste Formats • Paste Validations • Transpose Tables
New in Excel 2013 / 2016 & 365
• New Charts – Tree map & Waterfall • Sunburst, Box and whisker Charts • Combo Charts – Secondary Axis • Adding Slicers Tool in Pivot & Tables • Using Power Map and Power View • Forecast Sheet • Sparklines -Line, Column & Win/ Loss • Using 3-D Map • New Controls in Pivot Table – Field, Items and Sets • Various Time Lines in Pivot Table • Auto complete a data range and list • Quick Analysis Tool • Smart Lookup and manage Store
Sorting and Filtering
• Filtering on Text, Numbers & Colors • Sorting Options • Advanced Filters on 15-20 different criteria(s)
• Setting Up Print Area • Customizing Headers & Footers • Designing the structure of a template • Print Titles –Repeat Rows / Columns
What If Analysis
• Goal Seek • Scenario Analysis • Data Tables (PMT Function) • Solver Tool
• If Function • How to Fix Errors – if error • Nested If • Complex if and or functions
• Number, Date & Time Validation • Text and List Validation • Custom validations based on formula for a cell • Dynamic Dropdown List Creation using Data Validation – Dependency List
• Vlookup / HLookup • Index and Match • Creating Smooth User Interface Using Lookup • Nested VLookup • Reverse Lookup using Choose Function • Worksheet linking using Indirect • Vlookup with Helper Column Pivot Tables • Creating Simple
• Basic and Advanced Value Field Setting • Classic Pivot table • Choosing Field • Filtering PivotTables • Modifying PivotTable Data • Grouping based on numbers and Dates • Calculated Field & Calculated Items • Arrays Functions • What are the Array Formulas, Use of the Array Formulas? • Basic Examples of Arrays (Using ctrl+shift+enter). • Array with if, len and mid functions formulas. • Array with Lookup functions. • Advanced Use of formulas with Array.
Charts and slicers
• Various Charts i.e. Bar Charts / Pie Charts / Line Charts • Using SLICERS, Filter data with Slicers • Manage Primary and Secondary Axis
• Planning a Dashboard • Adding Tables and Charts to Dashboard • Adding Dynamic Contents to Dashboard
Mail Functions –
• Using Outlook Namespace • Send automated mail • Outlook Configurations, MAPI • Worksheet / Workbook Operations • Merge Worksheets using Macro • Merge multiple excel files into one sheet
Career Opportunities After Accounting Courses
BIIT offers Short Term IT course in advanced excel 2013 which is extremely valuable for businesses. We not only work on theoretical knowledge but also tend to provide practical skills make them understand the concept using live project. BIIT is the best for short term training institute in East Delhi (Laxmi Nagar) As along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Life Time Validity: Once you are enrolled in BIIT for short term courses, you can revise your topic.
Training by a Professionals tutor: You will get trained by who have 8+ years of experience.
Problem-Solving Team: We have experts on accounting training who are ready to help the students for any accounting problems.
Small Batches to focus on each student.
For any further queries and doubts, kindly fill in the details given below and hit send. You will get a callback within 24 hours.