Advance Diploma in E
Financial Accounting and Business Taxation Course.
E-accounting involves performing regular accounting
functions, accounting research, and the accounting training and education
through various internet based or computer based accounting tools, such as
digital tool kits, various internet resources, international web-based
materials, institute and company databases.
Why Choose this course?
The demand for Professional E-Accountants is increasing rapidly especially in businesses and industries. They play a very important role in the success of companies both large and small. Employment for accountants is projected to grow faster than the average for all other jobs. So, there has never been a better time to Boost your Career With BIIT the best Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting and Business Taxation Course and Training in East Delhi. Our Advanced Diploma E accounting course develops your analytical skills and offers a firm and professional competence in all aspects of accounting and business taxation which opens the door to many career options in the finance field. Career Opprtunities after Advance Diploma in Financial
E-Accounting and Business Taxation.
Course provides a comprehensive and in depth study of all the areas and related topics of the field.
Candidates should have a minimum qualification of 10+2.
Undergraduate or Graduation.
Proficient at computing, MS Office and Internet.
Prepare with BIIT the best Advance Diploma in E Financial
Accounting and Business Taxation
Training in East Delhi.
Why Choose BIIT?
First and foremost we have the most highly skilled trainer with the best experience working in this field. Your training will cover not only working on theoretical knowledge but also the essential practical skills.
BIIT is ranked the best Training institute in Laxmi Nagar
East Delhi because along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and
Boost your Career With BIIT the best Advance Diploma in E-Financial Accounting and Business Taxation Training in East Delhi
Life Time Validity:
Once you are enrolled with BIIT for training, you can revise specific topics or the whole syllabus at any time.
Training by Professionals:
You will be trained by professionals who have 8+ years experience and extensive teaching expertise.
Problem Solving Team:
At BIIT we have experts in all aspects and areas of E Financial Accounting and Business Taxation who are ready to help you with any problems you may face 24×7.
Our small Batches provide one to one focus on each student.
BIIT the best training Institute for all your IT Training requirements in East Delhi.
For further information on this course including fees, duration and class mode, or any aspect of BIIT’s extensive range of IT related training contact our office and speak with one of our expert counsellors.
Overview of BIIT’s E Training Course.
• Expertise you in
modern Book Keeping.
• Computerized Entry and Finalise Reports.
• E – Filling of GST with Automations of Periodical Filling.
• E- Filing of TDS / TCS and Generate Challan 281, online
filling of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• E-Filling of Income Tax with the appropriate format of
ITR1, ITR2, ITR3, ITR4, ITR5 and ITR6 (Computations and Verifications).
1. Tally ERP 9 with GST
2. Java Utility by Government schema (Income Tax)
3. Govt utility for TDS & TCS
4. Govt utility for GST
• Basics of Accounts
• Accounting Standard
• Types of Accounts
• Basics of Tally ERP9
• Creation / Setting up of Company in Tally ERP9
• Creating Accounting Masters in Tally ERP9
• Setting up Accounts Heads
• Group & Ledger Creation
• Voucher Entry
• Debit & Credit Note
• Creating Inventory Masters in Tally ERP9
• Stock Groups Godowns / Locations
• Unit of Measure Stock Items
• Advance Accounting in Tally ERP9
• Bill Wise Details
• Cost Centres and Cost Categories
• Invoice Entry using voucher categories
• Payment vouchers using voucher classes
• Stock Journal using vouchers classes
• Adjusting Forex Gain / Loss
• Bank Reconciliation
• Interest Calculation
• Creating a Group Budget
• Order Processing in Tally ERP9
• Sale / Purchase order processing
• Display Columnar orders & Stock Details
• Reorder Levels
• Tracking Numbers
• Bill of Materials
• Price Levels & Price Lists
• Stock Valuation
• Zero valued Entries
Module-2 (GST & TDS/TCS with Tally ERP9)
GST Filing with Tally ERP9
• What is Goods & Service Tax Act 2017
• Types of Taxes under GST
• How will GST work in Tally ERP9 ?
• Introduction to GST Invoice
• Invoice format under GST Regime
• Introduction to Credit Note in GST
• Credit Note in GSTRIB & GSTRI
• Bill of Supply in GST
• E-way bill in GST
• Introduction to GSTR1
• Introduction to GSTR3B
• Introduction to GSTR2A
• Matching of GSTR2A with GSTR3B
• GSTR3B Correction
• GSTR1 Reconciliation
• File GSTR3B from Tally ERP9
• File GSTR1 using Tally ERP9
• Generate Eway Bills using Tally ERP9
• How to Pass Accounting Entries under GST
• Point of Sale (POS)
TDS Filing with Tally
• TDS Process
• TDS Features in Tally ERP9
• Enabling TDS in Tally ERP9
• Recording Basic TDS Transactions
• Transactions Involving TDS
• Payments of TDS
• Generating TDS Challan
• Recording Advanced TDS Transactions
• Transactions involving TDS
• Adjustments in TDS
• TDS on Expenses with Inventory
• TDS on Fixed Assets
• TDS on Sales Commission
• Reversal of Excess TDS Deducted
• TDS Reports
• Challan Reconciliation
• TDS Return
• Out Standing (TDS Payable)
• TDS Not Deducted
Module-3 (Payroll & Income Tax with Tally ERP9)
Payroll with Tally ERP9
• Payroll Accounting & Compliance
• Configuring Payroll in Tally ERP9
• Processing Payroll in Tally ERP9
• Accounting for Employees PF Contribution
• Processing Employer PF Contribution
• Payment of PF
• Accounting for Employer ESI Contributions
• Processing Employer ESI Contribution
• Payment of ESI
• Payment of Professional Tax
• Generating Payroll Reports
• Pay Sheet
• Payroll Statement
• Payroll Register
• Employee Pay head Break up
• Shortcut keys
Income Tax with Tally ERP9
• Introduction to Income Tax
• Configuring Income Tax in Tally ERP9
• Income Tax Master Configuration
• Employees Income Tax Declarations
• Override Income Tax
• Tax Configuration
• Pay Head creation for Income Tax Deduction
• Processing Salary with Income Tax Deduction
• Income Tax Reports
• Income Tax Returns
Income Tax E-Filing
• Introduction of Income Tax
• Computation and Filing of ITR01
• Computation and E Filing of ITR02 ( Income from House
& Property )
• Computation and E Filing of ITR02 ( Income from Capital
Gain & Agriculture )
• Computation & E Filing of ITR03
• Computation of Presumptive income & E Filing of ITR04
• Computation of
Partnership Firm & E Filing of ITR05
• Computation of
Companies Return & E Filing of ITR06
• Online Registration for PAN
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) / Tax Collected at Source (TCS)
• Introduction of Taxation in India
• Payment to other than Salary Return 26Q
• TDS Return Form 26Q
• Salary Components with Payroll
• TDS Return Form 24Q
• Tax Collection at Sources
• Payment to Non-Resident 27Q
• About Traces Website
• Interest & Penalty
• TDS on Property & Rent
• TAN ( Tax deduction & collection )
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
• Introduction of Goods & Services Tax (GST)
• Structure of GST
• Invoicing in GST
• Input Tax Credit & Payment in GST
• GST Return Filing
• Composition Scheme Under GST
• Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM)
• E-Way Bill under GST
• Registration under GST
You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to join BIIT’s BEST
Advance Diploma in E Financial Accounting and Business Taxation
Training Course in East Delhi.
Build knowledge and skills with BIIT to propel your career.