Diploma in E Financial Accounting and Business Taxation (DFABT) Course.
Financial and Business Accounting is one of the most desirable options for students and young professionals, as there are many career opportunities once certified.
Financial accounting covers all accounting to advance level. BIIT’s course covers the provisions of PF and ESI Acts, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, Shops and establishment Act, Contract Labour Act, Payment of minimum wages Act, and Payment of Wages Act, etc.
Learn all the basic Concepts of Income Tax, Preparation of Income Tax Return, T.D.S Deduction and Rates, and types of Returns and Due Dates.
If you have a desire to be an E-accountant, choose BIIT and pursue our BEST E-accounting course.
We are one of the best training centers for E accounting in India where you gain the essential skills and career assistance to be an accountant in a reputed company..
Build knowledge and skills with BIIT to propel your career. BIIT’s DFABT Training Course provides a comprehensive and in depth study of all the areas and related topics of the field.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course will be beneficial for those interested in starting their career or wishing to augment their profile and increase employability.
- Candidates should have a minimum qualification of 10+2.
- Undergraduate or Graduation.
- Proficient at computing, MS Office and Internet.
Why Choose BIIT?
First and foremost we have the most highly skilled trainers.with the best experience working in this field.
Your training will cover not only working on theoretical knowledge but also the essential practical skills.
BIIT is ranked the best DFABT Training institute in Laxmi Nagar East Delhi because along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Boost your Career With BIIT the best E Accountancy Training in East Delhi
Life Time Validity:
Once you are enrolled with BIIT for training, you can revise specific topics or the whole syllabus at any time.
Training by Professionals:
You will be trained by professionals who have 8+ years experience and extensive teaching expertise.
Problem Solving Team:
At BIIT we have experts in all aspects and areas of DFABT who are ready to help you with any problems you may face 24×7.
Our small Batches provide one to one focus on each student.
BIIT the best training Institute for all your IT Training requirements in East Delhi.
For further information on this DFABT course including fees, duration and class mode, or any aspect of BIIT’s extensive range of IT related training contact our office and speak with one of our expertcounsellors.
- Basics of Accounts
- Accounting Standard
- Types of Accounts
- Basics of Tally ERP9
- Creation / Setting up of Company in Tally ERP9
- Creating Accounting Masters in Tally ERP9
- Setting up Accounts Heads
- Group & Ledger Creation
- Voucher Entry
- Debit & Credit Note
- Creating Inventory Masters in Tally ERP9
- Stock Groups Godowns / Locations
- Unit of Measure Stock Items
- Advance Accounting in Tally ERP9
- Bill Wise Details
- Cost Centres and Cost Categories
- Invoice Entry using voucher categories
- Payment vouchers using voucher classes
- Stock Journal using vouchers classes
- Adjusting Forex Gain / Loss
- Bank Reconciliation
- Interest Calculation
- Creating a Group Budget
- Order Processing in Tally ERP9
- Sale / Purchase order processing
- Display Columnar orders & Stock Details
- Reorder Levels
- Tracking Numbers
- Bill of Materials
- Price Levels & Price Lists
- Stock Valuation
- Zero valued Entries
Module-2 (GST & TDS/TCS with Tally ERP9)
GST Filing with Tally ERP9
- What is Goods & Service Tax Act 2017
- Types of Taxes under GST
- How will GST work in Tally ERP9 ?
- Introduction to GST Invoice
- Invoice format under GST Regime
- Introduction to Credit Note in GST
- Credit Note in GSTRIB & GSTRI
- Bill of Supply in GST
- E-way bill in GST
- Introduction to GSTR1
- Introduction to GSTR3B
- Introduction to GSTR2A
- Matching of GSTR2A with GSTR3B
- GSTR3B Correction
- GSTR1 Reconciliation
- File GSTR3B from Tally ERP9
- File GSTR1 using Tally ERP9
- Generate Eway Bills using Tally ERP9
- How to Pass Accounting Entries under GST
- Point of Sale (POS)
TDS Filing with Tally ERP9
- TDS Process
- TDS Features in Tally ERP9
- Enabling TDS in Tally ERP9
- Recording Basic TDS Transactions
- Transactions Involving TDS
- Payments of TDS
- Generating TDS Challan
- Recording Advanced TDS Transactions
- Transactions involving TDS
- Adjustments in TDS
- TDS on Expenses with Inventory
- TDS on Fixed Assets
- TDS on Sales Commission
- Reversal of Excess TDS Deducted
- TDS Reports
- Challan Reconciliation
- TDS Return
- Out Standing (TDS Payable)
- TDS Not Deducted
Module-3 (Payroll & Income Tax with Tally ERP9)
Payroll with Tally ERP9
- Payroll Accounting & Compliance
- Configuring Payroll in Tally ERP9
- Processing Payroll in Tally ERP9
- Accounting for Employees PF Contribution
- Processing Employer PF Contribution
- Payment of PF
- Accounting for Employer ESI Contributions
- Processing Employer ESI Contribution
- Payment of ESI
- Payment of Professional Tax
- Generating Payroll Reports
- Pay Sheet
- Payroll Statement
- Payroll Register
- Employee Pay head Break up
- Shortcut keys
Income Tax with Tally ERP9
- Introduction to Income Tax
- Configuring Income Tax in Tally ERP9
- Income Tax Master Configuration
- Employees Income Tax Declarations
- Override Income Tax
- Tax Configuration
- Pay Head creation for Income Tax Deduction
- Processing Salary with Income Tax Deduction
- Income Tax Reports
- Income Tax Returns
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Introduction of Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Structure of GST
- Invoicing in GST
- Input Tax Credit & Payment in GST
- GST Return Filing
- Composition Scheme Under GST
- Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM)
- E-Way Bill under GST
- Registration under GST
Career Opportunities after Diploma Accounting & Business Taxation Course
- Accounts Executive
- GST Practitioner
- TDS Practitioner
- Income Tax Practitioner
- Asst. Accountant
- Junior Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Professional
You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to join BIIT’s BEST Diploma in Financial Accounting and Business Taxation Training Course in East Delhi.
BIIT offers various E accounting courses such as, Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting Taxation.
Diploma in Taxation.
Certified GST Professional.
Certified Accounts Professional.
For more information contact our office.