Master Diploma in Web Technology (MDWT)
In addition to the core technologies, the MDWT course also covers essential aspects of web development such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media optimization (SMO), content management systems (CMS), and testing automation. With a strong focus on practical, hands-on learning, students will be able to apply their skills and knowledge to real-world projects and gain experience in building complex web applications.
The MDWT course is designed for students who are committed to pursuing a career in web development and want to become experts in the field. Upon completion of the course, graduates will have the skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a range of exciting career paths, from web development and database administration to entrepreneurship and beyond.
Duration 🡪 3 years
Fee 🡪 45000
The Master Diploma in Web Technology (MDWT) course covers the following topics in detail:
- Web Basic Concepts:
This module covers the basics of the web, including its history, architecture, and the fundamental technologies that make it work.
- JQuery, ReactJS, and SQL Lite:
This module covers the basics of JQuery and ReactJS, as well as SQL Lite, a popular relational database management system.
- Graphics (Photoshop | Corel Draw):
This module covers the basics of graphics design, including how to use popular software like Photoshop and Corel Draw to create graphics for the web.
- Core PHP, Advance PHP, and MySQL:
This module covers the basics of PHP and MySQL, two of the most popular technologies used in building dynamic web applications.
- Laravel and REST API:
This module covers the Laravel framework and how to build REST APIs, which are essential for building modern, dynamic web applications.
- Testing Automation: This module covers the basics of testing automation, including how to write tests and automate the testing process.
- AngularJS and SEO:
- SMO and MongoDB:
This module covers social media optimization (SMO) and MongoDB, a popular NoSQL database management system.
- Web Services and CMS (WordPress):
This module covers web services and content management systems (CMS), including WordPress, one of the most popular CMS platforms in use today.
The course content is designed to provide students with a deep understanding of the technologies and concepts used in web development, with a strong focus on hands-on learning and practical experience. By the end of the course, students will be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to build complex web applications and pursue a successful career in web development.
The objectives of the Master Diploma in Web Technology (MDWT) course are:
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental technologies and concepts used in web development.
- To equip students with the skills to use popular software tools like Photoshop and Corel Draw to create graphics for the web.
- To teach students how to build REST APIs and work with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- To provide students with hands-on experience building web applications, testing their code, and optimizing their websites for search engines.
- To prepare students for a successful career in web development, including working with AngularJS, SEO, SMO, web services, and content management systems.
- To help students stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in web development, and to encourage ongoing learning and professional development.
Completing the Master Diploma in Web Technology (MDWT) course can open up a variety of career opportunities in the field of web development. Graduates of this program can work as:
- Web developers, building and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Front-end developers, responsible for creating the user interface and user experience of a website.
- Back-end developers, working with server-side technologies to build the functionality of a website.
- Full-stack developers, who have expertise in both front-end and back-end development.
- Web designers, creating the visual design and layout of websites and applications.
- SEO specialists, optimizing websites for search engines and improving their visibility online.
- SMO specialists, promoting websites and applications on social media and other online platforms.
- Web project managers, leading teams of web developers and designers to create and deliver successful projects.
- Freelance web developers, working independently on projects for clients.
The specific career opportunities and earning potential for web development professionals will vary based on factors such as location, experience, and demand in the job market.
In conclusion, the Master Diploma in Web Technology (MDWT) course is a comprehensive and intensive program that provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to build dynamic and interactive websites and web applications. This program covers a wide range of topics, including front-end development, back-end development, database management, SEO, SMO, and more.
Upon completion, students will be well-equipped to pursue a variety of careers in the field of web development, including as web developers, front-end developers, back-end developers, and more. The MDWT program is an excellent investment for individuals looking to pursue a career in web development and to stay ahead of the ever-evolving technologies and trends in this field.