Database. NoSQL Databases
NoSQL databases (aka “not only SQL”) are non-tabular databases that store data differently to relational tables.
NoSQL databases come in a variety of types based on their data model. The main types are document, key value, wide column, and graph.
You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to join BIIT and build the knowledge and skills to propel your career.
BIIT’s NoSQL Databases Training Course provides a comprehensive and in depth study of all the areas and related topics of the field.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course will be beneficial for those interested in starting their career or wishing to augment their IT profile and increase employability.
- A basic understanding of IT in any field from beginner to advanced level will be an advantage.
- Prepare with BIIT the best NoSQL Databases training in East Delhi.
Why Choose BIIT?
- First and foremost we have the most highly skilled trainers with the best experience working in this field.
- Your training will cover not only working on theoretical knowledge but also the essential practical skills.
BIIT is ranked the best NoSQL Databases Training institute in Laxmi Nagar East Delhi because along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Boost your Career With BIIT the best NoSQL Databases Training in East Delhi
Life Time Validity:
Once you are enrolled with BIIT for training, you can revise specific topics or the whole syllabus at any time.
Training by Professionals:
You will be trained by professionals who have 8+ years experience and extensive teaching expertise.
Problem Solving Team:
At BIIT we have experts in all aspects and areas of NoSQL Databases who are ready to help you with any problems you may face 24×7.
Our small Batches provide one to one focus on each student.
BIIT the best training Institute for all your IT Training requirements in East Delhi.
You’ll learn how to:
- Define, compare and use the four types of NoSQL Databases (Document-oriented, KeyValue Pairs, Column-oriented and Graph).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the detailed architecture, define objects, load data, query data and performance tune Column-oriented NoSQL databases.
- Explain the detailed architecture, define objects, load data, query data and performance tune Document-oriented NoSQL databases.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the detailed architecture, define objects, load data, query data and performance tune Key-Value Pair NoSQL databases.
- Explain the detailed architecture, define objects, load data, query data and performance tune Graph NoSQL databases.
- Evaluate NoSQL database development tools and programming languages.
- Perform hands-on NoSql database lab assignments that will allow students to use the four NoSQL database types via products such as Cassandra, Hadoop Hbase, MongoDB, Neo4J and Riak.
BIIT’s NoSQL databases Course Outline.
- Introduction, Overview, and History of NoSQL Databases – The Definition of the Four Types of NoSQL Databases
- Column-oriented NoSQL databases using Apache HBASE
- Column-oriented NoSQL databases using Apache Cassandra
- NoSQL Key/Value databases using MongoDB
- NoSQL Key/Value databases using Riak
- Graph NoSQL databases using Neo4J
- NoSQL database development tools and programming languages
- Course Summary and Future Trends for NoSQL databases
For further information on this course including fees, duration and class mode, or any aspect of BIIT’s extensive range of IT related training contact our office and speak with one of our expert counsellors.