Laravel Training Course.
Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of model-view-controller (MVC) web applications.
Laravel is modern, dynamic and powerful PHP Framework for web development. Laravel allows you to develop applications which are flexible, user-friendly and clean.
What you’ll learn on BIIT’s best Laravel Training Course.
- *Setting up and installing Laravel
- *Using forms and gathering/validating inputs
- *Creating an authentication system for your application
- *Storing and using data by creating data tables and raw SQL statements
- *Using controllers and routes for APIs and URLs
- *Displaying views and loading nested views
- *Creating and using composer packages
- *Using jQuery and Ajax
- *Implementing security and sessions effectively using encryption/decryption
- *Deploying and integrating third-party services into the application.
- *Pre-requisites of Laravel Course Content
- *Knowledge of PHP and MySQL is enough
BIIT’s Laravel Training Course provides a comprehensive and in depth study of all the areas and related topics of the field.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course will be beneficial for B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. Researchers, Other Professional Researchers.
Prepare with BIIT the best Laravel training in East Delhi.
Why Choose BIIT?
First and foremost we have the most highly skilled trainers with the best experience working in this field.
Your training will cover not only working on theoretical knowledge but also the essential practical skills.
BIIT is ranked the best Laravel Training institute in Laxmi Nagar East Delhi because along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Boost your Career With BIIT the best Laravel Training in East Delhi
Life Time Validity:
Once you are enrolled with BIIT for training, you can revise specific topics or the whole syllabus at any time.
Training by Professionals:
You will be trained by professionals who have 8+ years experience and extensive teaching expertise.
Problem Solving Team:
At BIIT we have experts in all aspects and areas of Laravel who are ready to help you with any problems you may face 24×7.
Our small Batches provide one to one focus on each student.
BIIT the best training Institute for all your IT Training requirements in East Delhi.
Laravel Course Content:
- Introduction of Laravel PHP Framework
- Installing Laravel
- Artisan CLI ( command-line interface )
- Laravel Directory Structure
- Configuring a new Laravel project
- Artisan command to generate boilerplate code for a controller
- Basic routing
- Call a controller method from a route
- Passing variables from controllers to views
- HTML Template to Laravel Blade Template
- Template inheritance
- Master layout
- Extending the master layout
- Displaying variables
- Blade conditional statements
- Blade Loops
- Executing PHP functions in blade
- Displaying Your Views
- Creating and using a basic views
- Loading a view into another view/nested views
- Adding assets
- Integrating with Bootstrap
- Requirements for running migrations
- Artisan migration command
- Migration structure
- How to create a table using a migration
- Laravel migration rollback
- Database Seeding
- Migrations for our project database
- Using Forms and Gathering Input
- Creating contact us form
- Validating user input
- Sending email
- Creating a file uploader
- Validating a file uploader
- Creating a custom error message
- Creating a registration & user login form
- Using Artisan command to create inbuilt user register and login system – Authenticating Your Application
- Adding Custom Fields to Registration Form
- Creating user profile page
- Admin Panel Setup
- Setup Admin Panel using Bootstrap theme
- Create Admin login
- Creating an admin authentication system
- Encrypting and decrypting data
- Using Controllers and Routes for URLs and APIs
- Creating a basic controller
- Creating a route using a closure
- Making the controller RESTful
- Using route groups
- Building a RESTful API with routes
- Eloquent ORM ( Storing and Using Data )
- Eloquent ORM Models
- Naming conventions
- Table name and primary keys
- Eloquent ORM INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE
- Using models in controllers
- Displaying data from models in views
- Creating and Using Composer Packages
- Downloading and installing packages
- Using a basic Shopping Cart package in our project
- Using Ajax and jQuery
- Getting data from another page
- Setting up a controller to return JSON data
- Creating a Jquery, AJAX comment system
- Security & Session
- Using Security
- Sessions Effective
For further information on this course including fees, duration and class mode, or any aspect of BIIT’s extensive range of IT related training contact our office and speak with one of our expert counsellors.