Jquery is a Multi browser Java script web based Application used in the design and development of web applications.
The jQuery library makes it easy to manipulate a page of HTML after it’s displayed by the browser.
It also provides tools that help you listen for a user to interact with your page, tools that help you create animations in your page, and tools that let you communicate with a server without reloading the page.
jQuery Training Objectives.
- To learn Html5, Jquery library, Script Based Applications.
- Design and build rich interactive web applications.
- Creating interactive user interface.
- You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to join BIIT and build the knowledge and skills to propel your career.
- BIIT’s jQuery Training Course provides a comprehensive and in depth study of all the areas and related topics of the field.
Who is the course aimed at?
Web developers who need to get to grips with key jQuery functionality in order to develop rich interactive web applications.
Prepare with BIIT the best jQuery training in East Delhi.
Why Choose BIIT?
First and foremost we have the most highly skilled trainers with the best experience working in this field.
Your training will cover not only working on theoretical knowledge but also the essential practical skills.
BIIT is ranked the best jQuery Training institute in Laxmi Nagar East Delhi because along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
Boost your Career With BIIT the best jQuery Training in East Delhi
Life Time Validity:
Once you are enrolled with BIIT for training, you can revise specific topics or the whole syllabus at any time.
Training by Professionals:
You will be trained by professionals who have 8+ years of experience and extensive teaching expertise.
At BIIT we have experts in all aspects and areas of jQuery who are ready to help you with any problems you may face 24×7.
Our small Batches provide one to one focus on each student.
BIIT the best training Institute for all your IT Training requirements in East Delhi.
jQuery Training Course Overview.
- What You Should Already Know
- What is jQuery ?
- Adding the jQuery Library to Your Pages
- Basic jQuery Example
- Downloading jQuery
- Alternatives to Downloading
- jQuery Syntax
- The Document Ready Function
- How to use Custom Scripts?
- Using Multiple Libraries
- jQuery – noConflict() Method
- jQuery – Basics
- Built-in Functions
- jQuery – Selectors
How to use Selectors?
- jQuery – CSS Element Selector and ID Selector
- jQuery – CSS Element Class Selector and Universal Selector
- jQuery – CSS Multiple Elements E, F, G Selector
- jQuery Callback Functions
- jQuery – DOM Attributes
- Get Attribute Value
- Set Attribute Value
- jQuery – DOM Traversing
- Find Elements by index
- Filtering out Elements
- Locating Descendent Elements
- JQuery DOM Traversing Methods
- jQuery – CSS Methods
- Apply CSS Properties and Multiple CSS Properties
- Setting Element Width & Height
- JQuery CSS Methods
- jQuery – DOM Manipulation Methods
- Content Manipulation
- DOM Element Replacement
- Removing DOM Elements
- Inserting DOM elements
- DOM Manipulation Methods
- Binding event handlers
- Removing event handlers
- Event Types
- The Event Object and Attributes
- jQuery – Effects
- JQuery Effect Methods, Hide and Show
- jQuery Toggle
- jQuery Slide – slideDown, slideUp, slideToggle
- jQuery Fade – fadeIn, fadeOut, fadeTo
- jQuery Custom Animations
- jQuery – AJAX
- jQuery – JSON
For further information on this course including fees, duration and class mode, or any aspect of BIIT’s extensive range of IT related training contact our office and speak with one of our expert counsellors