Full-stack Python Developer
Want to be a full-stack Python developer? No doubt, there are various advantages of using the Python programming language for web development. It is most popularly used for back-end development. While python can also be used for front-end development, programming languages such as HTML are a more common choice.
What you’ll learn
- Create a fully functional web site using the Full-Stack with Django 1.11
- Learn how to use HTML to create website content
- Use CSS to create beautifully styled sites
- Learn how to take advantage of Bootstrap to quickly style sites
- Learn how to use jQuery to quickly work with the DOM
- Understand HTTP requests
- Create fantastic landing pages
- Learn the power of Python to code out your web applications
- Use Django as a back end for the websites
- Implement a full Models-Views-Templates structure for your site
Here is just a small sampling of the topics included in this course:
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Document Object Model
- Django Basics
- Django Templates
- Django Forms
- Django Admin Customization
- Class Based Views
- REST APIs
- User Authentication and much,much more!
Becoming a full-stack python developer is not rocket science. If you’re passionate enough, you can become a successful web developer. Yeah, you won’t become the expert in one month but being consistent and always making the development will definitely help you to achieve more in less time.