What Is Libre Office?
LibreOffice is an organized set-up of programming applications accustomed perform work, for example, word coping with, show game plan, and bookkeeping page calculations. Thus, This Application incorporates an applications program, (Writing), accounting page, (Basic Calculation) show designs (Impress), drawing program (Draw), data set (Base), and conditions (Math). See Apache OpenOffice and libre programming.
LibreOffice is free and open-source software it also supports a wider range of non-Microsoft file formats than Office 365. However, it’s worth bearing in mind that documents won’t always look exactly the same in LibreOffice as they do in Microsoft Office programs Its Language technology Are Comprehensive support, based on the most popular spellchecking library.
After completing the course the students will be able to:
1. Identify the pieces of Writer primary window
2. Create Writer reports, save and fare to different Setout Like PDF Or Documents.
3. Using the console to enter text in Writer.
4. Employ choice procedures to control text inside a record.
5. Find and supplant text inside a record.
Duration of Libre Office?
Libre Office is Professional Expertise Certificate Thus, Its Duration is 60 Days.
Applications of Libre Office?
1. LibreOffice Writer For word processor.
2. Calculation For spreadsheet.
3. LibreOffice Impress For Presentation Editor.
4. Draw For figure editor.
5. LibreOffice Base For database.
6. Math For Editing Mathematical Equation.
Syllabus of Libre Office Course?
1. Introduction to LibreOffice.
2. Introduction to Applications.
3. Uses of LibreOffice.
4. Learn To Work With Sheets.
5. Working With Data.
6. Images And Graphics.
7. Linking data.
8. Macro In Calculation.
9. Data Pilot.